Gastroscopy in “DoctorPRO” in Cherkassy, Bila Tserkva and Kropivnitsky
Video gastroscopy is one of the most accurate and informative methods for instrumental diagnosis of gastrointestinal tract, often used in modern medicine. It is an examination of mucosa of esophagus, stomach and duodenum, at the time of which doctor uses special device – endoscope. You can undergo this procedure in in Cherkassy, Bila Tserkva and Kropivnitsky in medical center “DoctorPRO”. The specialists of clinic know how to carry out this manipulation not only properly, but also with maximum comfort for the patient.
Stomach gastroscopy allows:
- to assess state of mucus of investigated organ;
- to see inflammation foci;
- to recognize ulcers, erosions or polyps;
- to detect atrophic areas or foreign bodies.
Possibilities of gastroscopy are not limited with mucus investigation. Penetrating into the cavity of gastric organs with the help of endoscope, doctor may perform the test for availability of bacteria Helicobacterpylori in patient`s organism. This microorganism can be a cause for gastritis, ulcer of stomach or duodenum.
Experienced endocsopist performs gastroscopy in medical centers in in Cherkassy, Bila Tserkva and Kropivnitsky. Investigation methods provide that at the beginning of procedure, a doctor puts flexible endoscope tube through patient`s mouth, until it reaches hollow organs of upper parts of gastrointestinal tract.
Manipulation lasts for several minutes. Due to primary modern equipment of medical centers “DoctorPRO” inin Cherkassy, Bila Tserkva and Kropivnitsky, investigation is almost painless and maximally safe for the patient.
When the gastroscopy is required?
Physicians name following indications for gastroscopy:
- constant pain in epigastric area;
- heartburn, belching, nausea, vomiting;
- decrease of appetite, sharp loss in weight, low indicators of hemoglobin of unknown etiology;
- stool disturbance in the form of diarrhea;
- sampling of material for analyses.
If the patient has bad heredity in the point of oncologic gastric diseases, it is recommended to undergo gastroscopy in this case. You may trust your health to the specialists of medical centers “DoctorPRO” in in Cherkassy, Bila Tserkva and Kropivnitsky.
Planning study is carried out in the morning on an empty stomach. Preparation for gastroscopy consists of:
- sparing diet for two to three days, excluding acute, fatty, heavy food and alcohol;
- early dinner before procedure – not later than 18-19.00.
The patient shall tell doctor the list of medicines, which he takes, because they can influence on results of investigation.
Contraindications to gastroscopy:
- stroke, myocardial infarction, acute heart failure;
- pathology of the blood coagulation system, aortic aneurysm;
- critical increase in the size of the thyroid gland;
- stenosis or esophageal varices;
- inflammatory diseases of the oropharynx.
Ask for medical help in the medical centers of "DoctorPRO" in in Cherkassy, Bila Tserkva and Kropivnitsky. Our specialists know how to carry out this research qualitatively and at the highest level!