Treatment of adrenal diseases in “DoctorPRO” in Cherkassy
The adrenal glands are a paired endocrine organ located in the retroperitoneal space above the upper part of the kidneys. These glands perform vital functions. Hormones produced by them regulate metabolic processes and also participate in generation of the body’s reactions to stressful situations.
The specialists name the symptoms of adrenal gland diseases as follows:
- increased fatigability, weakness;
- irritability, apathy;
- sleep disturbance;
- poor appetite, nausea, vomiting;
- low blood pressure;
- uncontrolled change in body weight while normal feeding;
- hyperpigmentation of the skin.
If you notice worrying symptoms, specialists of the medical center “DoctorPRO” in Cherkassy can help you to understand the situation. Diagnostics of adrenal diseases, as a rule, includes:
- history taking;
- examination of the patient;
- general blood and urine tests;
- blood tests for hormones;
- instrumental research methods.
Due to the gland disorders, adrenal gland diseases occur in men, which can be manifested by obesity, decreased hair growth, and weakened potency. Diseases of the adrenal gland in women are accompanied by violations of the menstrual cycle, obesity, excessive growth of facial and body hair, depression and irritability.
Experienced doctors of the clinic “DoctorPRO” in Cherkassy, based on the examination, can establish an accurate diagnosis and help to solve your health problems as soon as possible.
Causes of adrenal disease
- abnormalities in the brain, provoking excess or shortage of produced hormones;
- infectious processes in the body;
- heredity and congenital pathologies;
- autoimmune processes and vascular pathologies;
- disorders of other endocrine glands (thyroid, pancreatic).
Anyone who has a similar problem can undergo treatment for adrenal diseases in Cherkassy in the medical center “DoctorPRO”. This process, as a rule, consists in restoring the normal level of certain hormones, as well as eliminating the factors that accompany these diseases. An experienced endocrinologist of our clinic can choose the appropriate treatment regimen, as well as recommend the patient to adhere to dietary habits and a healthy lifestyle.
Timely appeal for medical help and diagnosis of the disease at an early stage do not allow the development of complications of adrenal diseases. A competent prevention of them, which the attending physician can describe, enables to avoid a possible relapse.
Do not put off taking care of your health for tomorrow! The modern medical center “DoctorPRO” in Cherkassy welcomes you!