If you have any health problems and you are choosing a specialist to contact, a therapist will help you.
This specialist will help to perform the correct diagnosis, if the treatment of the disease is detected in his/her cognizance, or direct you to the profile doctor (cardiologist, dermatologist, gynecologist, andrologist, surgeon, proctologist or another doctor).
The therapist will help to cope with:
- headache, migraine, pressure jumps upwards or downwards;
- shortness of breath, pain in the heart, problems with the cardiovascular system;
- asthma, bronchitis, pneumonia, respiratory system diseases;
- the common cold, A.R.V.I. (acute respiratory viral infection), influenza;
- disorders of the digestive system, if you experience nausea, vomiting, met with diarrhea, constipation or bloating.
The therapist is often called a family doctor. This is true. After all, he helps to quickly get rid of the bad state of health to all family members, which allows to timely detect even hereditary diseases and pathology.
If your health is rapidly deteriorating with each passing day, you are concerned about recurrent ailments - it is an occasion to see a doctor. Remember, delayed treatment results in a deterioration of the situation, the appearance of complications and related illnesses.
In the DoctorPRO medical center in Bila Tserkva, you can quickly make an appointment with a therapist due to round-the-clock appointment.
The skilled specialist will:
- carefully read your complaints;
- ask in details about the symptoms of your ailment;
- carry out a visual examination of the trouble spots with the help of special tools and units (phonoscopy, apparatus for measuring blood pressure, a thermometer).
Based on these results, the doctor will prescribe an effective course of treatment or refer to a narrow-profile doctor.
Make an appointment by phone or on the official site of the DoctorPRO medical center in Bila Tserkva.
Pay attention to your health. It is in your best interests!