Causes of cardiovascular diseases
According to data provided by the World Health Organization, cardiovascular diseases are the leading cause of death in the world. The most dangerous among them are ischemic heart disease, which is the cause of myocardial infarction, and cerebral vascular disease, leading to stroke.
Most cardiovascular diseases can be prevented by taking timely measures that reduce the risk factors contributing to the occurrence of these diseases.
The most common causes of diseases of the cardiovascular system:
- sedentary lifestyle;
- improper, unbalanced nutrition;
- overweight and obesity;
- neuro-psychological stress;
- smoking, alcohol abuse.
Some cardiovascular diseases may also be caused by:
- congenital health problems, for example, cardiac defect;
- inflammatory process resulting from infectious diseases, such as influenza or sore throat (endocarditis, pericarditis, myocarditis).
Diagnostics of diseases of the cardiovascular system, which is treated by a cardiologist, consists of the following stages:
- taking the history of the disease;
- analysis of patient complaints, his examination;
- instrumental methods of the study (ECG, ultrasound of the heart, daily monitoring of ECG and blood pressure);
- laboratory diagnostics.
If necessary, the attending physician may recommend that the patient consult with other specialized doctors: a neurologist, an ophthalmologist, an endocrinologist, a nephrologist.
Symptoms of diseases of the cardiovascular system:
- blood pressure spiking;
- discomfort in the chest, shoulder, arm, back;
- weakness, fatigue;
- paleness of the skin;
- rapid, rare or irregular heartbeat;
- swelling of the lower limbs, appearing by the end of the day;
- dizziness, motion sickness in transport, fainting;
- shortness of breath;
- dry cough;
- difficulty breathing, feeling short of breath;
- nausea and vomiting.
Treatment of diseases of the cardiovascular system in “DoctorPRO” in Bila Tserkva
Almost all cardiovascular diseases can worsen, thereby aggravating the condition of human health. That is why it is important to seek specialized help in case of the smallest signs of illness. With a timely visit to a cardiologist, the likelihood that the disease will be detected at an early stage increases. Hence, it will be possible to cope with it with less effort.
Diseases of the cardiovascular system in Bila Tserkva are treated by specialists of the medical center “DoctorPRO”. In our clinic you can undergo a full examination, on the basis of which an experienced doctor will make a precise diagnosis. The effective treatment course prescribed by the doctor, compliance with all of his recommendations helps prevent complications of diseases of the cardiovascular system.
Prevention of this group of diseases consists in increasing physical activity, avoiding harmful food, smoking and alcohol, as well as regular visits to the attending physician.
Make an appointment with the family doctor of the medical center “DoctorPRO” by calling us or leaving your contact details in the feedback form on the website of the clique.