Treatment of uterine myoma in “DoctorPRO” in Cherkassy
A benign uterine tumor or myoma is a common female disease. It often occurs in women aged 30-40 years and older. This neoplasm arises from connective and muscular uterine tissue. The focal growth of myometrial tissue depends on the imbalance of hormonal processes in the female body. Imbalance of hormones (estrogen) triggers excessive multiplication of smooth muscle cells of the uterus, resulting in a benign tumor. It often occurs in adulthood and in the pre-menopausal period.
Symptoms of uterine myoma are not always obvious. Sometimes the disease starts and proceeds asymptomatically. It is almost impossible to detect such a pathology independently. Therefore, you should regularly visit a gynecologist (twice a year).
Symptoms of the disease include:
- increase in the size of the abdomen (without pregnancy);
- long-lasting excessive menstruation;
- arising pains with myomas in the lower part of the peritoneum and in the back;
- unpleasant sensations in the lower abdomen after jumping, long walking, swinging the press;
- discomfort during sexual intercourse;
- violation of urination (dysuria), constipation.
Advanced disease (tumor growth to large size) complicates the recovery.
Causes of uterine myoma are as follows:
- hereditary predisposition;
- frequent abortions;
- hormonal failures;
- lack of physical activity;
- impaired metabolism, chronic diseases;
- use of the intrauterine device;
- infectious, inflammatory diseases of the genitals.
Diagnostics of uterine myoma in Cherkassy is carried out by experienced doctors of the medical center “DoctorPRO” on modern equipment. Endoscopic, ultrasound, X-ray methods are used.
Factors affecting the development of myoma in the female body
Despite the fact that myoma is a benign neoplasm, with an active increase it can become malignant, which will affect negatively the function of childbearing and the body as a whole. Therefore, you need to know what contributes to the occurrence of pathology, in order to treat timely the uterine myoma in Cherkassy.
Development of the tumor is facilitated by dysfunction of the ovaries, adrenal glands, pituitary gland or thyroid gland, as a result of which hormonal disorders occur. This can be affected by chronic sexual infections, prolonged stress.
The following women are in the risk zone:
- having genetic predisposition;
- who has not given birth until the age of 30;
- having uterine curettage after abortion;
- who intake contraceptives.
Nodular uterine myoma consists of several or one nodes. This neoplasm sprouts between healthy muscle tissues in the fallopian tubes or uterus. A variant of this pathology is the subserous uterine myoma which is formed as a node with a wide base adjacent to the external serous uterine membrane. If medical assistance is not provided in a timely manner and the treatment is not started, then the following complications of myoma occur:
- growth into a malignant tumor;
- torsion of the subserous node crura and acute pain;
- iron-deficiency anemia;
- inflammation of myomatous tissues;
- necrosis of tissues due to nutritional disorder;
- endometrial hyperplasia.
Prevention of myoma will help to protect against the disease. To do this it is required:
- to have a healthy lifestyle;
- avoid stress, unhealthy diet, heavy physical activity;
- treat infections timely.
An important role is played by regular examination by the gynecologist. Arrange an appointment with a “DoctorPRO” specialist using the form on the website and by the phones indicated.