Posthioplasty (circumcision) in "DoctorPRO"
Conservative surgical removal of the foreskin of the penis in men is nowadays practiced less often due to the pain and injury rate of this technique. Doctors of the urological department “DoctorPRO” in Cherkasy use an alternative technique which is minimally invasive circumcision using the Surgitron apparatus. Its advantages include the following:
- painlessness (the surgery is performed under local anesthesia);
- noninvasiveness (the tissue damage is minimal, blood loss is also excluded);
- safety (radio waves have a disinfecting effect, thereby eliminating the risk of postoperative complications);
- aesthetics (after surgical intervention cosmetic bioresorbable stitches are put, no scars or cicatrices remain at the surgical site);
- short rehabilitation period.
The circumcision with the use of the Surgitron apparatus is carried out on an outpatient basis and does not require any special preparation from the patient. An hour after the procedure, he can leave the clinic, and return to full sexual life after 2-3 weeks.
Circumcision is an operation not only to eliminate defects of the foreskin. Its effectiveness is expressed in the following:
- the risk of development of infectious and inflammatory diseases of the pelvic organs and cancer of the penis is decreased;
- the duration of sexual intercourse increases (the quality of intimate life is improved);
- hygiene of external genital organs is simplified.
Before the procedure, it is necessary to undergo a comprehensive examination by an urologist and to undergo the laboratory blood tests. If at the time of the visit, the patient already has the test results, the posthioplasty surgery in “DoctorPRO” in Cherkasy can be performed on the same day.
Indications for circumcision:
- chronic balanoposthitis (often recurrent inflammation of the foreskin);
- paraphimosis (pinching of the glans penis with the foreskin);
- phimosis (narrowing of the foreskin);
- premature ejaculation;
- frequent injuries of the foreskin;
- synechiae of the foreskin (fusion of the foreskin inner side with the glans penis).
Contraindications to posthioplasty include acute balanoposthitis, oncological diseases, blood-clotting disorder. In such cases, you need to consult with your doctor about an alternative way to eliminate the pathology.
Some men resort to this procedure for religious or aesthetic reasons, in order to prevent genital infections and other diseases of the genitourinary system. Posthioplasty (circumcision) in Cherkasy is also aimed at improving the quality of sexual life. With its help, premature ejaculation is effectively treated. The head of the penis becomes less sensitive, and the man can control the duration of sexual intercourse and the time of ejaculation at his discretion.
Complications of circumcision are minimal and can occur only during the healing process. To avoid them, it is important to follow medical recommendations:
- process postoperative sutures in a timely manner;
- avoid active physical exertion (including visits to the pool and sauna).
The above restrictions should be observed until the wound is healed (from 2 to 4 weeks), after which a follow-up examination by an urologist is recommended. You can find out more detailed information by making an appointment at the specified contact phone number or by leaving an application on our website.