Plasmolifting of genital areas
Plasmolifting of genital areas (PRP-therapy) is performed to rejuvenate and restore elasticity of the vaginal tissues. This is an injection procedure during which a patient is injected with her blood plasma. The use of plasmolifting in gynecology allows to restore the tone of the tissues of external genital organs.
The need for genital plasmolifting arises in the following cases:
- age-related or postpartum changes in vagina;
- long-term tissue healing after surgery or frequent inflammation of the female genital organs;
- vaginal dryness, decreased interest, or inability to have orgasm.
To achieve the maximum effect, a course of 4-5 procedures is required. PRP therapy:
- restores elasticity of the tissues of the external genital organs;
- accelerates healing of vaginal walls after surgery and inflammatory processes;
- normalizes flora and condition of the mucous membranes;
- strengthens pelvic muscles;
- enhances sexual drive, increases sensitivity of erogenous zones and makes it possible to get a stronger vaginal orgasm.
Genital plasmolifting is a painless and safe procedure: only a patient's blood is used, so no allergic reactions occur. Genital plasmolifting is not carried out during pregnancy and lactation, in the presence of chronic diseases or acute inflammatory processes in the body, as well as in oncopathology. You can learn about PRP-therapy from the gynecologist of the medical center “DoctorPRO”.