BTL-complex in treatment of urological diseases in “DoctorPRO” in Cherkasy
Not only medical preparations, but also physiotherapeutic procedures are actively used within the complex treatment of diseases of the urinary tract. Shock-wave therapy is one of the most effective, which is carried out with the use of the BTL-complex. Its advantages include the following:
- painlessness (shock waves have an analgesic effect);
- reduction of drug load on the body (no additional drugs are prescribed during rehabilitation);
- safety (low-frequency impulses do not damage the integrity of healthy tissues);
- no side effects (if there are no such contraindications as blood-clotting disorder, oncological pathologies, acute infectious lesions of the pelvic organs);
- high performance (the effect persists for six months or more).
The BTL device emits low-frequency waves which have a targeted effect on pathological areas and contribute to elimination of inflammation, improve microcirculation, and strengthen the walls of blood vessels. Due to this, erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and inflammatory processes in the pelvic organs are effectively treated. The procedures are indicated for diseases such as:
- chronic pelvic pain syndrome;
- Peyronie disease;
- chronic prostatitis;
- prostate adenoma.
The uniqueness of the BTL-complex lies in the fact that it combines 4 types of effects (ultrasonic, magnetic, electric, laser). Depending on the clinical picture, they can be used in combination or separately, complement the course of drug therapy, or replace it completely.
The treatment of prostatitis with the use of shock waves, carried out by the “DoctorPRO” specialists in Cherkasy, helps to achieve the following results:
- reduction of pain;
- removal of edema;
- elimination of stagnation in the pelvic organs;
- improvement of blood and lymph flow;
- loosening of salt deposits and fibrosis;
- normalization of the urination process;
- improvement of potency.
Positive changes are noted already after the first sessions, and for full recovery and affixing of the result obtained it is recommended to undergo a full course of the procedures. They are conducted on an outpatient basis under the supervision of experienced professionals and take no more than 15-20 minutes.
The number of necessary sessions and their duration is determined after a comprehensive examination by an urologist. Make an appointment for consultation, please contact us by phone number or leave a request on the site.