Treatment of prostatitis in “DoctorPRO” in Cherkasy
Prostatitis is an urological disease which is an inflammation of the prostate gland. The prostate is one of the organs of the reproductive system of a man, so the disease develops exclusively in the stronger sex. The inflamed gland increases in size, causing discomfort and interfering with normal urination.
Signs of prostatitis:
- frequent uresiesthesia, especially at night;
- lancinating, aching pain in the lower abdomen;
- soreness with urination, defecation or sexual intercourse;
- problems with erection (reduction or absence of sexual desire, shortening of the duration of sexual intercourse).
Prostatitis is a disease which is often inconvenient for men to talk about to even the relatives. However, its symptoms can not be ignored, because the uncomplicated form of the disease is much easier to treat. Doctors of the medical center “DoctorPRO” in Cherkassy, rendering assistance to their patients, do this not only professionally, but also as tactfully as possible. The best specialists work in our clinic, and the diagnostic base of the medical center allows for an accurate and complete examination of the patient. Diagnosis of prostatitis consists of history taking, examination, laboratory tests, ultrasound examination.
Depending on the form of the course, the disease can be as follows:
- acute prostatitis – proceeds with pronounced symptoms, possible increase in body temperature;
- chronic prostatitis – characterized by “erased” symptoms, at which the stronger sex may not pay attention.
In each case, a man can not do without the medical care that he will be provided by highly qualified doctors of the clinic “DoctorPRO” in Cherkassy. Our medical center has all the conditions for every patient can feel absolutely comfortable there.
Causes of occurrence of prostatitis
The disease can overtake a man at any age. As a rule, the risk of its occurrence increases significantly after 50-55 years.
The causes of prostatitis include:
- sexually transmitted infections;
- chronic diseases of the nasopharynx, digestive and genitourinary system;
- diabetes mellitus, hypertension, hormonal disorders;
- sexual abstinence, excessive sexual activity, interruption of sexual intercourse;
- frequent hypothermia;
- low-active or sedentary lifestyle, excessive weight;
- malnutrition, low immunity;
- abuse of alcohol and smoking;
- trauma to organs and soft tissues of the pelvis.
Treatment of prostatitis in men in Cherkassy can be done at the medical center “DoctorPRO”. An experienced urologist can make a precise diagnosis, choose the appropriate method of treatment. And he will also give recommendations to prevent possible relapses of the disease. Consultations, examinations and subsequent treatment at the clinic “DoctorPRO” in Cherkassy are held in absolute confidentiality.
A timely visit to the doctor enables to prevent possible complications of prostatitis, which include:
- benign prostatic hyperplasia;
- decreased sexual desire, erection;
- depressed psychological state.
A specialist at the clinic “DoctorPRO” in Cherkasy will definitely tell his patient that prophylaxis of prostatitis is:
- increased physical activity and overall health support;
- correct diet and healthy food;
- minimum of stressful situations and experiences;
- refusal to abuse alcohol, smoking;
- prevention of hypothermia;
- regular sexual activity;
- refusal from indiscriminate unprotected sex.
Appreciate your man's health! And remember that any problems related to it are solved within the walls of the modern medical center “DoctorPRO” in Cherkassy. We are always happy to help you!