Questions & answers

About a year ago, a papilloma appeared near my anus. Later, new ones began to appear in the same place and on the buttocks. I read that in your medical center you remove papillomas. Which doctor do I need to turn to remove them: a proctologist or a dermatologist?
Chernihiv, 17.12.2014
I have a lump in my rectal area. It hurts HORRIBLY! Can you help me? How painful is the examination?
Cherkasy, 17.12.2014
My grandmother is 84. She is concerned about pain in the anus. She can hardly move. Can I call your proctologist home?
Chernihiv, 12.12.2014

Show the answer

Komlevyi Rostislav Aleksandrovich

Proctologist. First category. Work experience 20 years.

Hello! In order to examine the rectum of the patient, make a correct diagnosis, exclude oncology, it is necessary to conduct diagnostics on the special equipment. This equipment is installed at the medical center, and is not intended for transportation. In your particular case, you should bring your grandmother on a wheelchair to us for examination and then for treatment, if necessary, or to put your grandmother in the hospital, and perform all the necessary examination and manipulations there.